Salami and Cheese Appetizer Recipe
A Salami and Cheese Appetizer recipe is perfect for parties. You simply cut up some of your favorite summer sausage or salami into either bite size cubes or slices depending on how you want to serve it. Salami and cheese kabobs, salami and cheese with crackers, salami and cheese makes a great appetizer because it’s quick, easy and affordable. The perfect finger food for any party is a Salami and Cheese Appetizer recipe.
Salami and Cheese Appetizer Recipe
This is an easy appetizer recipe and so delicious. Salami with cheese cubed with fresh sun ripened tomato, drizzled with Italian dressing. Luscious and delicious! Absolutely perfect with French bread slices and a glass of sweet red wine!
This delicious appetizer recipe can be prepared ahead and chilled. Drizzle gently with Italian dressing just before serving. You can use Mozzarella cheese, American, Swiss, or a combination of all three.
This is a wonderful appetizer chilled and served at your next family gathering. You can serve with butter crackers or even Pita chips if you prefer. Summer sausage or fresh Salami is so perfect combined with the cheese and flavors of Italian dressing.
There is no doubt at all that this easy Salami and Cheese appetizer Recipe will be a super hit. Make a large platter of this colorful and delicious appetizer with plenty of crunchy French bread. Guests will devour this appetizer and hope for more.
Do You Like Salami and Cheese Appetizer?
- 1 loaf fresh Italian or French bread, diagonally sliced
- Cubed or sliced cheese (eg: Provolone, Mozzarella, American)
- Fresh tomato
- Italian dressing
- Heap the cheese and salami on to a serving platter.
- Slice and add the tomato and drizzle it with the dressing.
- Serve the bread on the side.
- This can be eaten as finger-food or served with forks or toothpicks.
Photo Credit: morguefile.com
The sky is the limit when making up platters like this, because you can have any kind of sausage such as chorizo or salami, along with cubes of cheeses, and you do not have to stick to only Italian sausage and cheese, or only German sausage and cheese, for example. Offer Spanish, Italian and French cheeses, a couple of types of sausage, and then add tomato, dressing and some crusty bread, and you have something which everyone will love to share. Appetizers designed for sharing are popular in the Mediterranean region where cheese, cold cuts of meat and more are always popular.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24678 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)