Make Ahead Appetizer Recipes
Make Ahead Party Appetizer Recipes
Make ahead appetizer recipes are perfect for parties. You can prepare your recipes ahead of time and freeze or refrigerate them for either reheating or just serving as is. When you make appetizer recipes for your parties ahead of time you can spend more time enjoying the party or attending to other aspects of the party. Make ahead party appetizer recipes are perfect for party planners who are always in need of time saving recipes.
Make Ahead Appetizer Recipes
If you are like me you love entertaining but hate the hectic pace needed to ready all the appetizers for guests. Just the chance to mingle with guests without trying to keep ahead of the food rush would be great. Make ahead appetizer recipes are the perfect solution.
You can make the appetizers the day before and just chill them until time to serve. Place them in the serving bowl of your choice, cover with saran wrap, and chill them overnight. Then all you need to do is remove the saran wrap and serve! It cannot get easier than this for readymade appetizers.
This easy make ahead appetizer recipe is perfect for any party. Making it a day in advance allows the flavors and spices to infuse too. Just before guests arrive simply remove the saran wrap and presto! Appetizers are served! With this easy make ahead appetizer recipe you have all the time needed to relax and visit guests. Perfect!
Do You Have a Favorite Make Ahead Party Appetizer Recipe?
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Chips and crackers, to serve
- Combine the beans with the seasoning mix, and spread on to the bottom of a pie plate.
- Top with layers of all remaining ingredients except the chips and crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap (or a plate) and refrigerate overnight so the flavors can blend.
- Serve with chips and crackers.
Photo Credit: 6 layer dip by @joefoodie, on Flickr
If you need to make something ahead of time, consider something which needs marinating time or something which will happily sit in the refrigerator and keep its quality. This recipe falls into the latter camp, and allowing it to sit for a few hours does not affect the flavor or texture of the dish. Spicy refried beans are topped with lettuce, cheese, salsa, green onions, sour cream, and more, so you get plenty of amazing Mexican flavors, as well as a beautiful-looking dish which everyone will be keen to try out. Serve this with tortilla chips, or with bread if you prefer.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13791 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)