Easy Pomegranate Appetizer with Cream Cheese and Tomatoes
These tasty and easy party appetizers are unusual and delicious. You can make this cold appetizer recipe quickly and, if you need a lot of them, just double or triple the ingredients so you can make more. Easy recipes like this one are great if you are catering for a buffet and you need to make a lot at once because it really does not take long.
This cold appetizer recipe blends a variety of sweet and savory flavors as well as smooth and crunchy textures. You can serve each person one or two of these stuffed filo pastry shells and that will be a filling appetizer. If you are making food for a buffet, these tend to disappear very quickly too because they are interesting looking and colorful. For truly easy party appetizers, have a go at making these delicious filled filo shells.
The combination of pomegranate seeds, pistachios, garlic, cream cheese, and cherry tomatoes might sound like an unusual filling for filo shells and it is! But that is what keeps these party appetizers interesting. The sweet, creamy, and pungent combination of flavors is what makes these wonderful morsels melt in the mouth. A pomegranate appetizer is a great idea if you want to serve something a bit different.
- 10 mini filo shells
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 20 pistachios
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine the garlic and cream cheese and divide this mixture between the filo shells.
- Decorate each one with pomegranate seeds, pistachios and a cherry tomato.
- Serve chilled.
If you are going to serve a cold appetizer recipe, why not pick something unique and unusual like this pistachio and pomegranate appetizer? These are make ahead appetizers because you can make them in advance and store them on a plastic film-covered tray in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them. These chilled creamy morsels are always popular at parties and buffets and they are really simple to put together. The savory and sweet flavors go together nicely and these are easy to eat with the fingers. Easy party appetizers like this pomegranate appetizer add color and sophistication to your buffet table.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)