Outdoor Party Appetizer Recipes
Make outdoor party appetizer recipes that are perfect for your parties and picnics. Looking for a great grilling appetizer or something you can quickly make? These are the best outdoor party appetizer recipes for your barbeque that you can make in under 15 minutes. Simple recipes for outdoor grilling appetizers that everyone is sure to love.
Outdoor Party Appetizer Recipes
These delicious outdoor party appetizer recipes are perfect for your next barbeque. Basted with the herb mixture it is truly amazing. Put these on the grill and be prepared to enjoy the pleasure on every guests face.
These make the perfect appetizer to serve before a wonderful meal of grilled steaks. These are also wonderful over a bed of wild rice as an easy main course meal.
Serve a loaf of crunchy French bread slathered with roasted garlic butter. A marvelous and healthy appetizer for all to enjoy. These outdoor party appetizers are loaded with vitamin C, fiber, and protein.
No matter how you serve these the flavors are divine.
You’ll want to be sure to make plenty of these to really enjoy. They are quick to make and skewer on metal or wooden skewers.
You can prepare this early and just chill until time to place on the grill. These will be the hit of the party!
Do You Have a Favorite Outdoor Party Appetizer?
- 2 zucchini, in 1 inch slices
- ½ lb whole fresh mushrooms
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 yellow summer squash, in 1 inch slices
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1½ teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Thread the zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms alternately on to metal skewers.
- You could use wooden skewers instead but soak those for 30 minutes first.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and brush some of the mixture over the vegetables.
- Grill, uncovered, over a medium heat for 12 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, turning and basting occasionally with the herb mixture.
Photo Credit: Old ass charcoal wldnt lite so we r broiln these hoes by kelly cree, on Flickr
There are plenty of kabob recipes to choose from, or you could even come up with your own based on the ingredients you have to hand. While the grill is heating up you can chop the ingredients and thread them on to skewers. In the picture you can see a range of fruit and vegetables on each skewer, and you can also see some tasty stuffed mushroom caps in the middle. These kabobs are simple to make and you can use small skewers for appetizer-sized ones. Serve them with a creamy or spicy dipping sauce, or simple as they are. They will already be tasty and juicy.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37779 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29237 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24690 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21798 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21329 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13361 Views)